On Thursday, I received a very honoring and surprising email containing a comment from a fellow blogger, Marcy over at Orples, bestowing me with an award. Boy was I surprised!
This award is called the 7×7 Link Award. Marcy, thank you so much for the award, I am still in shock, and I actually went to amazon.com to find your book. See, Marcy is a published author, and I cannot wait to read her book; “How Orples Came to Be“, you can read this book too, just click the link to the amazon website to buy it for yourself.
The rules for this award are to re-share some of my previous posts; in 7 different categories, as well as to nominate 7 fellow bloggers.
So here it goes;
1. Most Helpful: Top Ten Things Not To Do While Driving Posted on September 24, 2010
2. Most Popular: Think I Can Be A Book Editor? Posted on January 5, 2011
3. Most Beautiful Piece: Flying in Clouds of Heaven Posted on June 1, 2008
4. Most Controversial: Do Inmates Have Too Many Rights Posted on January 25, 2011
5. Most Surprisingly Successful: Bathroom Remodel Posted on May 1, 2011
6. Most Underrated: Blades of Grass Posted July 1, 2008
7. Most Pride Worthy: I Got The Results Posted September 1, 2009
WOW! That was hard! But super fun to revisit some of my older posts, and now you can too 🙂
And now, on to my nominees;
Aleksandra at Love and a Six Foot Leash
Heidi at Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Stilettos
Leena at Bye Bye Brooklyn
Lori at Lori Dyan
Jill at Of Course I want a Refill
Mrs. Doxie at Miss Doxie
Rommel at The Sophomore Slump