February 9, 2010 by The Perfectly Imperfect One
- 1 bunch seedless grapes (1 pound)
- 4 ounces milk chocolate pieces
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate pieces
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Wash grapes. Drain thoroughly on paper towels for several hours. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine milk chocolate, semisweet chocolate, and shortening. Heat and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted. Holding grape bunch by stem, dip grapes partially into melted chocolate. If necessary, spoon chocolate over grapes to coat. Let excess chocolate drip off. Place grapes, stem side up, on prepared cookie sheet.
- Chill until chocolate is firm, about 30 minutes or up to 6 hours. Makes one large bunch (about twenty 3- to 5-grape servings).
These are the most delicious treat anyone could ever eat. I bought these for V-Day last year, and my honey gobbled them up! They are even better than the strawberries! I know, I know, hard to believe, but oh so true!